Aldabra tortoise are One the biggest land tortoises in the world is the aldabra. Males have longer, thicker tails and are much bigger than females. The male may weigh up to 550 pounds and have a carapace length of up to 4 feet (1.22 meters) (250 kilograms).
HERE ARE SOME ATTRIBUTES :
- Originating Just North Of Madagascar From The Island Of Aldabra Atoll In The Seychelles
- Adults Can Reach Up To 48 Inches In Shell Length And 550 Pounds
- With Proper Care And A Well Maintained Diet These Can Live Up To 80 – 120 Years Old
- These Tortoises Inhabit A Wide Range From Mangrove Swamps To Coastal Dunes
- Zoo Quality Animals That Will Be A Magnificent Breeding Project